Important Chicago Family Law Cases
- In re Marriage of Salvatore (Child Support)
- In re Marriage of Rogers (Income from All Sources)
- In re MARRIAGE OF Turk, (Custodial Parent Child Support)
- In re Marriage of Earlywine (Disgorgement)
- New Maintenance Statute
- In re Marriage of Goesel (Disgorgement)
- In re Marriage of Miller (Termination of Maintenance)
- In re Marriage of Zells (Professional Goodwill)
- In re Marriage of Sinha (Dissipation)
- In re Marriage of Wig (Maintenance Modification)
- In Re Marriage of Ash (Child Support- Contrary to Rogers Case)
“Michael handled my divorce with extreme professionalism and care. He made me feel like I was his most important client.”
Why Choose Us?
We have earned a reputation as a firm of outstanding litigators who are relentless in the assertion of your rights but who also look for negotiated resolutions whenever possible. Our acumen with complex financial and tax issues allows us to achieve positive resolutions efficiently and effectively in even the most contentious property division and asset valuation matters. Our legal team is known for a comprehensive and detail-oriented approach that is dedicated to providing legal excellence and exceptional client service.
Our team will always strive to give you an immediate response to your questions and concerns as they develop throughout the legal process. We believe in easy attorney accessibility and close contact with clients to help alleviate the inevitable stress that divorce and family law issues can evoke. Our firm takes pride in the client relationships we build, based on trust, transparency, authenticity, and successful outcomes.
Extensive Knowledge of Family & Tax Law
Straightforward Approach to Counsel & Litigation
Russian & Polish Speaking Team
Over 26 Years of Experience
Call 847-610-6387 to Schedule a Consultation