By Michael P. Doman
- A MILLION DOLLAR CHILD SUPPORT PENALTY?
- WHAT IS UNLAWFUL VISITATION INTERFERENCE?
- DOES JOINT CUSTODY MEAN EQUAL PARENTING TIME?
- Exclusive Possession: "I Want My Husband Out"
- How Can Dad Change Custody?
- IS JOINT CUSTODY ALL ITíS CRACKED UP TO BE?
- Premarital Agreements in Illinois; Do They Work?
- Who Pays the Divorce Attorney Fees?
- How Does a Divorce Court Define "Fair"?
- ARE GRANDPARENTS ENTITLED TO VISITATION PRIVILEGES?
- SO YOU THINK YOU CAN BE A JUDGE?
- Dissipation In Divorce Proceedings
- The Dangers of "Rolling The Dice"
- Religious Freedom After Divorce
- NEW ILLINOIS LAW REGARDING STOCK OPTIONS
- Can Mom Move With Dad's Child to Another State?
- Let's Make a Deal
- Who Pays for College When Mom Remarries?
- Are You Receiving Child Support on Time?
- Are Single Parents Chained to Illinois?
- Are Grandparents Entitled to Visitation Rights?
- CAN YOU BE YOUR OWN DIVORCE ATTORNEY?
- WHO OUTSMARTS WHO?
- CHILD'S REPRESENTATIVE STATUTE DECLARED UNCONSTITUTIONAL
- Shall I Move in With My Boyfriend?
- CHILDREN OUT OF WEDLOCK
- Sexually Active Teenagers Lose Freedom
- HOW MUCH IS ENOUGH?
Chicago Divorce Lawyer - Michael P. Doman
The Law Offices of Michael P. Doman, Ltd is a law firm which concentrates exclusively in contested divorce proceedings and custody cases. Michael Doman's law firm has been in existence since December, 1988 and its practice has grown steadily since its inception. Mr. Doman writes articles concerning all divorce and custody related issues on a regular basis.
The Law Offices of Michael P. Doman, Ltd. continuously litigates divorce matters against the top divorce firms in the City of Chicago. Mr. Doman welcomes in person, interviews with prospective clients and waives his attorney fees if he is not hired.
180 North LaSalle Street
555 Skokie Boulevard
Tel: 312.782.2622 | Fax: 312.853.0898